Professional grade safety and landing parachute
- Reliable deployment in extreme flight conditions
- Made of certified parachute material
- Toroidal shape offers best ratio between packed volume and canopy size
- Hand crafted in Slovenia, Europe
ElevonX Guardian is a family of parachutes developed both for UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) recovery and as a UAV safety parachute that can be deployed in extreme flight conditions (stall, inverted flight, dive – tested with our SkyEye WE 5.0 UAV prototype).
Parachutes are hand sawn using top grade parachute materials and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
Parachute system consist of the following components:
- ElevonX Guardian parachute (size depends on targeted UAV MTOW – Maximum Take-Off Weight)
- Depolyment bag (customizable to suit available parachute bay on your UAV)
- Large pilot chute for reliable deployment
- Two-stage soft parachute opening system – to minimize stress on the UAV airframe
- Shock chord
- 4 point harness for stable descent and distributed load during parachute deployment phase
- Quick links
Selected toroidal parachute shape offers the best compromise between packed volume and parachute drag coefficent, providing soft landing for you UAV and onboard equipment.
Modular UAV solution
UAV catapult launcher